- Our school is a tuition-free public, independent study charter school.
- As a public school, we welcome students of all ability levels and demographics.
- We are committed to providing students with a quality, personalized, standards-based education to meet their college and career goals.
Learn More About Our School
More About our Academic Program
- A special offering of our school is an individualized education. Personalized goals incorporate the dreams and passions of each student.
- Parents/guardians collaborate with the teacher to make high-quality, standards-aligned curriculum choices, forming a plan for daily learning. Parents/guardians guide and assist students in following this plan each school day.
- Parents/guardians, students, and teachers utilize educational planning funds based on each student’s individual learning goals.
- We offer virtual live instruction and daily engagement opportunities which vary by grade level. We also provide options for online coursework, offline textbook work, and unique hands-on and experiential learning experiences.
- Assessments are required because they help guide the educational journey to make students' dreams come true.
- Families meet regularly with their teacher to review work completion, progress, and to review assessment results.
- Our students follow a path towards their individualized dreams.
- Our parents play an integral role in the daily learning process.
- Our credentialed teachers provide expertise in curriculum, lesson planning, and analysis of assessments, contributing feedback, support, and encouragement to students and parents alike. Teachers assist in setting goals and schedule regular check-ins about progress.
- Our school is a place to learn, grow, and build community and connections outside of a traditional classroom setting.
Admissions Process at a Glance
- Open Enrollment was from March 1st to March 25th, however, we will continue to offer enrollment to qualifying families on the waitlist!
- Click here for the Open Enrollment Form
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email with a copy of your enrollment form answers. If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folders.
- The next group of enrollment offers will be sent out on May 31, 2022. Please continue to complete the Open Enrollment Form to be added to the list of interested families!
- If you have any questions or need support, you can reach out to our Enrollment Team at (909) 830-1200 Ext. 1066.
Step 2: Enrollment Offer
- If the number of applications we receive during the Open Enrollment Period exceeds the number of spaces available, we will hold a lottery. In-person attendance is not required to participate in the lottery.
- If space is available, the Enrollment Team will email you an official enrollment offer. Please look for detailed instructions from your Enrollment Specialist after 8 p.m. on April 4th.
- Families will have 3 days to accept or decline the official enrollment offer. The option of placing the application on the waitlist will be available for families who are not ready to move forward at that time. Families who do not respond to the offer will be automatically placed on the waiting list for consideration at a later date.
Step 3: Registration
- A registration schedule will be sent to families upon confirmation.
- The Enrollment Team will email you a link to Reg-Online, the online registration portal where families will upload the required enrollment documents and digitally sign the required enrollment forms.
- Families will have a 5 day registration period. Incomplete applications will be added to the waitlist for consideration at a later date.
- The following documents will be required to complete the enrollment registration.
- Age verification document. This can be a birth certificate, passport, or government issued identification.
- Immunization Record, for record keeping purposes. Vaccinations are NOT a requirement for enrollment in a non-classroom based charter. All students must provide a copy of immunization records or fill out the immunization card as it applies.
- Proof of Residence. This can be a utility service statement, homeowner or renter insurance bill, paystub, or correspondence from a government agency (Examples: CalWORKS, Social Security, and Medi-Cal). Proof of Residence must be dated within 90 days of the submission date.
- Oral Health Assessment for grades TK-1st
- Report of Health Examination or Waiver for grades TK-1st
- Transcript for grades 10th-12th
Student Grade Level Placement Chart
- New enrollment applications submitted after 8 p.m. on March 25, 2022 will be placed on the 2022-2023 waitlist.
When will a teacher contact us?
Your assigned teacher will be off for summer break and will return in August to greet and assist you with ordering needs.
Where can I find information regarding the funding?
Planning Amounts are being finalized for the 2022-2023 school year..
Why can’t I enroll my young child/ Do you have a preschool?
Unfortunately, both schools do not currently have a preschool program. The youngest grade level we offer is Transitional Kindergarten. Students must turn 5 by February 2nd of the school year you wish to enroll.
I missed the deadline for open enrollment. Can I still sign up?
Yes! Interested families can submit a waitlist form for their students. Once students who submitted an open enrollment form are offered spots, we will begin to offer waitlisted families spots on a first come, first served basis.