Families have access to many non-consumable items through the Lending Library! You can check out children’s picture books, novels, games, puzzles, and Science, Language Arts, History, and Math curriculum. The Lending Library is a free resource to families.
To visit the Lending Library System, click on the button below!
Navigating the Lending Library System
- Your login information is the same as your login for the Enrichment Ordering System (EOS). If you forgot your password, go to the EOS and click on “Forgot Password” to reset it.
- Once you are logged in, you can search for items by using the Search button at the upper right-hand corner of the page or by clicking on the categories on the left-hand side of the page.
- Once you find the item you are looking for, add it to your cart and select your desired pickup location.
- When you are finished adding to your cart, press the submit button.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed.
- You will receive an email notification when your order is ready to be picked up from your selected location.
- Each student is able to check out a maximum of 10 items at one time.
- Curriculum items can be kept until the end of the school year and need to be returned to the Lending Library at the end of the school year.
- Other items have a three month check out window with the option to renew for an additional three months if desired. Please return your items when they are due so other families can enjoy them as well.
Items can be returned in-person Tuesday-Friday between 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. at 3610 E. Ashlan Avenue, Fresno, CA 93726.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Library Coordinator, Jill Johnson via email at email@example.com or phone at (559) 370-0890.
You may also contact your local Library Specialist, Olivia McKray via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (559) 370-0889.